Bryan serves as a trusted adviser to CPAs in public accounting, as well as business and industry, on all aspects of information technology. Bryan’s expertise includes in-depth knowledge of paperless work flow solutions, the impact of technology on internal controls, strategic IT infrastructure design and information security best practices. As a nationally recognized author and presenter on information technology issues impacting CPAs, Bryan is passionate about the opportunities for CPAs to benefit from safe and secure computing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Leadership role in IT consulting services for a top 10 and two top 100 firms over the past 25 years.
- Nationally recognized speaker on technology issues impacting the CPA profession, with an emphasis on internal controls, disaster recovery planning and information security.
- Specialized knowledge in project management systems
- Charter member of the Masters of Science in Information Assurance (MISA), Walsh College, Troy, Michigan
- Treasurer of the Microsoft Project Users Group - Michigan
- Member of the AICPA CITP (Certified Information technology Professional) Credential Committee
- Past Chair of the Michigan Association of CPAs Information Technology Committee and Leadership Committee
The bottom line . . .
Bryan is dedicated to helping you achieve success!